Rainforest Honey contains 100% pure active honey which is harvested from the spectacular forests and mountains of Southern Chile. This unique honey, derived from the native flora of Chile, has special properties which have been prized for centuries by the native Mapuche people.
Honey has been used historically
- Wounds, Burns and Skin Ulcers: 4000 years
- Aristotle (384-322BC) "Honey is a good salve for sore eyes and wounds"
- Dioscorides (50 AD) "Good for all rotten and hollow ulcers"
- All common antiseptics are harmful to the tissues except honey
In these unpolluted and unpopulated lands, you find the native trees Ulmo, Quillay and Tineo which the bees use to make this wondrous product.This honey contains a blend of:
Quillay: Creamed honey from a small tree native which grows in the dry hill of the Mediterranean with a subtle
Tineo: Smooth, runny honey with a subtle taste of chamomile and sweet herbs
Ulmo: A light amber honey from the queen of native trees, with an aromatic taste of Aniseed, Jasmine, Vanilla and Cloves with a touch of tea and caramel.
The sites where the hives are located are chosen very carefully, taking into account floral sources, weather (especially wind, sunlight and humidity), proximity to livestock, other habitation and also other factors that can influence the bee's health and productivity. The hives are not treated and the rainforests are not affected by the harvesting of the honey.
Oldest Healing remedy that works!
- Naturally acidic (ph 3-4)
- Low moisture content
- Draws debris out of wounds
- High in antioxidants
- Slow releasing hydrogen peroxide
- Helps to minimise scarring
- De-odorises wounds
- No resistance
- Hydrogen peroxide kills bacteria on contact
- Unstable- heat and light
- Most honeys cannot produce enough Hydrogen peroxide
- Honey relies on glucose oxidase which gradually releases Hydrogen Peroxide slowly
- Activation relies on honey to be diluted by bodily fluids and in presence of oxygen
- These honeys are capable of producing small amounts of Hydrogen peroxide through enzymes due to the way they have been treated.
- Raw and unpasteurised to maintain activity
- Untreated hives free from pesticides
- GMO free
- Suitable for vegatarians
Ingredient: 100% Tested Rainforest Honey
Directions: take three teaspoons per day, ideally one hour before meals. Use as desired in hot drinks or as a delicious spread. May be used topically on the skin. Store at temperatures from 18-25 degree. Avoid direct sunlight. This honey may naturally crystallise.