NT Aqua Peas Eye Mask
- Perfect for relieving migraines, streess related tension, sinus pain and heat exhaustion
- Easy to use, adjustable fit. Microwavable and Freezable
- Reusable hot and cold compress with gel pearls that conveniently hold temperature for the doctor-recommended time of approximately 20 minutes.
- Easily freeze for one hours to feel cooling relief or microwave for 10-15 seconds for penetrating heat.
- Non-toxic, latex-free, BPA-free, and phthalate-free
Gel Bead composition: 65% water, 30% Glycero, 5% Sodium polyarcylate
Outer lining: 100% plastic
Fabric back: 100% polyester
1) Place eye mask in the refrigerator for a minimum of one hour, or the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes
2) When it's ready to use, be sure to check that the beads are pilable not frozen
3) Fit the eye mask comfortably around the head, placing the therapeutic gel portion over the eyes. Adjust as required for best fit.
1) Place in clean carousel microwave. Microwave for 10 second intervals until desired temperature is reached.
2) Fit the eye mask comfortably around the head, placing the therapeutic gel portion over the eyes. Adjust as required for best fit.
For Carousel microwave use only. Do not overheat. Take care when removing from microwave oven as could be hot after heating. Allow to cool before reheating. Do not boil pack. Do not overheat to avoid risk of fire. Do not exceed maximum heating time. Keep away from children. If discomfort results or persists. Discontinue use and consult your physician. Pack should not be used by persons with conditions which cause skin sensitivity.